Kismet’s First Time in Grand Traverse Bay
First time in West Bay since we’ve been home. Skyler, Sarah and friend David joined us for an afternoon trip to Power Island (also referred to as Marion Island). We put the boat in at Elmwood Township Marina, their facilities are exceptional. It was the perfect day for a cruise and lunch at the island.
Power Island is a 202 acre property located in the west arm of Grand Traverse Bay. It’s approximately nine miles west from Downtown Traverse City and is a favorite spot for boaters to congregate on a hot summer’s day.
- Making a Run Down to Key West
- The Route Less Taken – Key West to Marathon
- Could Not Pass Up Anchoring in Pelican Bay
- Peaceful Nights – Garrison Bay, San Juan Island
- United States’ Most Southern Destination, Key West, Florida
- On the Hook for Three Days in Emerald Bay – Lake Tahoe, California
- Two-Night Stay in Oak Bay
- Tropical & Eccentric Key West
- The Charlevoix Gang Converges on Key West
- Back to Padre Bay Canyon – Last Night at Anchor in Lake Powell